Manage the company’s projects, from the promotion of new opportunities to the delivery of the plant in working conditions, following the company’s strategies and guidelines and guaranteeing projects are carried out under the best conditions to contribute to the successful fulfillment of the business plan.
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE BUSINESS PLAN – Collaborate in the identification of suitable geographical locations in which to construct wind farms to contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives.
- RELATIONS WITH THE AUTHORITIES – Keep the progress on the projects under your control up to date, promote the interchange of information and ensure that the objectives are met, to allow the progress of the running projects to be monitored. Establish a network of high level contacts throughout the geography with frequent ground presence.
- RELATIONS WITH LANDOWNERS – Negotiate with the landowners the transfer of use of the affected ground for the wind farms, the power lines and the substations.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – In charge of projects from the identification of opportunities to the launch of their operations, following the company’s processes. Guarantee the fulfilment of delivery time and project costs from the beginning of the promotion stage, throughout the construction and until the beginning of operation.
- COORDINATION – Supervise and coordinate teams involved for each projects phase (engineering, construction, purchasing, financing, M&A, Energy assessment, environment, legal consultancy…), to ensure the complete coordination of all interventions.
- KNOWLEDGE OF THE COMPETENCE SECTOR – Understand in detail competitors and the main participants in the area’s wind business, to detect opportunities (purchase opportunities, market alterations, etc.), to foresee risks and threats to guarantee the company’s competitive position. Identify and forge potential cooperation with other promotion companies.
- BUSINESS PLAN AND BUDGET ELABORATION – Take part in the definition and updating of the business plan and budget elaboration about the project assigned; take on the responsibility of fulfilling the delivery time and project costs in the assigned areas. Propose and support investment in those areas to achieve the objectives defined for the business unit.
- INSTITUTIONAL REPRESENTATION – Represent the Company before transport and distribution energy- producing organizations and other organizations in the sector, and before Public Administration and Elected people with the aim of defending the Company’s strategic interests.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC SKILLS: University Degree in engineering
Languages: Local language and fluent English
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
8> years’ experience in wind projects management