Our client is one of the leaders in wind industry and one of the most rapidly growing organisations in renewables in the market. For their Warsaw offices which are the hub for the CEE and New Markets Region they are now in search of an experienced candidates for the position of Tender Manager.
As a Tender Manager, you will be resposnbile for project tendering activities in Poland, former Soviet Union countries (Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Russian Federation, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Kazakhistan etc.), Romania, Czech Repıblic.
Work closely together with the Sales organization as well as relevant functions within the Project Management and other departments throughout the stages of offering and contract negotiation with a focus on project execution topics such as scheduling, logistic studies, cost calculation, contractual interfaces, etc.
• Risk review along the internal Sales project review process (Sales Gate Process) and active transfer of risk mitigation measures to the customer contract negotiations
• Cost calculation for project execution related topics such as wind turbine installation, crane works, logistics and coordination of costs calculation for windpark infrastructure such as roads, foundations and infrastructure
• Conducting site surveys to check conditions of accessibility in close coordination with the PM logistics department
• Conceptual planning and preparation of projects during the Sales phase in order to facilitate a smooth transfer into project operations
• Tendering and contract negotiation of infrastructure services for Turnkey Projects in close coordination with the central Turnkey Management team, representing the organization to our clients – creating a good relationship with the client and delivering customer satisfaction
• Participation in customer contract negotiation
• Liaise with other departments like Engineering, Purchasing, Service and Legal during tendering phase
The role will report to Head of Area Project Manager.
You will have the following qualification and experience:
• Technical background with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Several years of professional experience in comparable positions incl. full responsibility for multi-million EUR contracts with strong commercial and financial acumen
• Project management experience necessary (preferably in the wind energy sector and/or in turnkey construction projects)
• Strong interface thinking approach
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Good knowledge of the local regulations and legal requirements regarding construction works and HS&E
• Ability to work in different business cultures
• Willingness to go on business trips within South America, Germany and potentially other regions
• Excellent English language skills, good command over Russian language would be advantageous
The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, plus additionally the opportunity to grow within an international regional role.