The main activity is to generate new solar opportunities by many means (professional intermediaries’ network, institutional contacts, mayors’ exhibitions, increase visibility with key counts…) to sustain global society development and its associated notoriety
Mission and responsibilities:
Build a commercial approach to increase the company’s solar footprint in FRANCE with direct and indirect approach. Respect the company’s guidelines according to the image, reputation and external communication. The purpose is to strengthen the visibility with all our stakeholders and create new solar opportunities in France and Belgium.
- Development of the Business:
In PV French market, understand key points to implement efficiency actions to:
- Increase notoriety and visibility (Local and National)
- Develop networking in support to detect opportunities
- Target key accounts with eligible land for solar projects
Relations with stakeholders and other competitors:
- Constitute and maintain a network of contacts in the administration or in the political sphere that may support or influence positively the opportunities and after the projects.
- Being identified as the key EPDR representative in his business area, supported by the head of PM and Country Manager
- Manage the whole relationships with the stakeholders: strategy and actions
- Identify and forge cooperation with other Solar and Wind companies, in order to comply with global corporate growth strategy.
- Being able to initiate discussions on possible co-development and acquisition and distribute the information to ad-hoc departments internally. Be aware on the necessary confidentiality of information to share with other companies.
- Co-ordination with other departments:
- Collaborate closely with BU department as well as corporate ones in order to provide and get all necessary informations.
- Establish links with French communication department to homogenize all the materials and contents to build a more effective communication
- Establish links with Legal department for contracts about intermediaries’ network and in the respect of company policy
- ACADEMIC LEVEL
University Degree preferably in engineering, legal, administration or real estate matters.
- REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
8-10 years in relevant fields
- SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- Emotional skills and ability to communicate both with land owners and authorities
- Empathy and adaptability
- High French level is required
- intermediate or advanced level of English
- SKILLS / COMPETENCES
- Solar context
- Commercial technics