Our client is one of the key investors in renewable energy projects, an investment fund with one of the largest solar PV pipelines in Central and Eastern Europe and investments in South America, MEA region and Asia. For their international finance team we are not looking for a Project Finance Manager to be part of the Global M&A Finance team of the investment fund.
Your key role in this position will be to provide support to more experienced team members in negotiations and on execution, coordinating the deal closing process, often acting as the point-person in support of the Director or Managing Director.
- Financial modelling and analysis (Excel and Visual Basics expertise)
- Market research
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Starting to take responsibility for negotiating banking arrangements
- Involved in some external meetings
- Preparing and managing a virtual data-room to provide investors access to due diligence materials
- Post investment monitoring and project reporting
Associate/Investment Executive Skills & Requirements
- Ideally 5 years+ PE or M&A experience from a Tier 1 bank / top boutique
- A good knowledge of transactional/debt finance and the ability to apply your skills creatively to GPCs diverse needs
- Sound judgment, particularly in accounting and modelling matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly in building complex models
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Open to travel when required
If you are interested to work on international energy infrastructure projects, this is your chance to join one of the leaders in the industry. Our client offers a permanent employment contract with a yearly bonus, trainings and additional benefits