Our client is an investment firm with over 15 years of experience in renewable energy and real estate investments across the globe with one of the largest solar portfolios in Central and South Europe. For their Project Finance team in London, we are looking for a Project Finance Manager with experience in Project Finance within Infrastructure, Oil and Gas or Energy (conventional and preferably renewable). Responsibilities:
- Transaction Lead and Execution: independently leading and coordinating the transaction process incl. negotiating with banks, institutional investors and debt funds
- Coordination and liaising with all involved internal and external Due Diligence parties across different jurisdictions.
- Coordination of development of complex cashflow based financial models and debt sizing
- Portfolio Management: perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking (e.g. financial covenants).
- Business Development: Preparation of internal and external presentations. Building relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc tasks in relation to equity/debt investment process
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in finance or related fields, MSc preferred
- 6+ years experience from investment banking, M&A/deb advisory, debt funds, project finance banks or private equity
- Strong academic record combined with very advanced numerical and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of equity and debt transaction processes with focus on execution/negotiations
- Good knowledge of the renewable energy space
- Experienced PowerPoint and Excel user, with strong financial modelling experience
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English is required (both written and orally), German and/or Polish is a plus
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter (also to work remotely)
- Quality and results-oriented with attention to detail in a fast paced working environment
- Self-confident personality, self-disciplined and open-minded
Attractive salary and benefits package
Yearly bonus for performance
Life and private health insurance