For our client, an international wind and solar energy developer with almost 1000 employees we are looking for Project Development Manager in Poland.
- Managing the process of preparing the documentation for the development of wind and PV projects to RTB status in Poland;
- Planning and overseeing wind and PV projects in terms of tasks, deadlines, budget, quality, milestones and profitability;
- Preparation of relevant documentation on the basis of applicable regulations, e.g. the law on spatial planning, environmental protection, energy law;
- Preparation of decision templates considering project risks and opportunities;
- Coordination of and cooperation with subcontractors involved in project development;
- Contact and negotiation with public administrations;
- Negotiation and conclusion of lease agreements with property owners;
- Coordinating administrative procedures for obtaining the required decisions and permits for the realization of wind and PV projects.
- Higher education (preferred majors: renewable energy sources, spatial management, environmental protection, construction, electrical engineering, or related);
- At least two years of professional experience in the RES industry or similar industry related to project development;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of GIS or similar software as a plus;
- Fluent in English and Polish;
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions;
- Willingness to develop professionally and ability to assimilate new knowledge;
- Good communication skills, independent way of working, commitment, creativity, accuracy, ability to structure work;
- Willingness to travel;
- Driving license, category B.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- An interesting range of tasks in a dynamically developing renewable energy industry;
- Opportunity to personally and professionally develop;
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere.