Our client is one of the most successful energy generation companies in the world now entering the German market. We are looking for them for a team of Project Development Managers to support the development of renewable energy projects and the due diligence of projects to acquire.
Manage the company’s projects, from prospects to the delivery of the plant (wind/solar) in working conditions, following the company’s strategies and guidelines and guaranteeing projects are carried out under the best conditions in order to contribute to the successful fulfillment of the business plan.
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE BUSINESS PLAN – Collaborate in the identification of suitable opportunities in order to contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives. Support in the negotiations during non-binding and binding offers for project acquisition.
- RELATIONS WITH THE STAKEHOLDERS – Keep the progress on the projects under your control up to date, promote the exchange of information and ensure that the objectives are met, in order to allow the progress of the running projects to be monitored. Establish a network of high level contacts with frequent ground presence.
- COORDINATION – Supervise and coordinate teams involved for each projects phase (engineering, construction, purchasing, financing, M&A, Energy assessment, environment, legal consultancy…) and eventually external partners or providers in order to ensure the complete coordination of all interventions and the quality of the contributions
- KNOWLEDGE OF THE COMPETENCE SECTOR – understand in great detail competitors and the main participants in the area’s wind and solar business, propose strategies, to detect opportunities (purchase opportunities, market alterations, etc.), to foresee risks and threats to guarantee the company’s competitive position. Identify and forge potential cooperation with other promotion companies or relevant actors.
- BUSINESS PLAN AND BUDGET ELABORATION – Take part in the definition and updating of the business plan and budget elaboration as regards the project assigned; take on the responsibility of fulfilling the delivery time and project costs in the assigned areas. Propose and support investment in those areas in order to achieve the objectives defined for the business unit.
- INSTITUTIONAL REPRESENTATION – Represent the Company before transport and distribution energy- producing organizations and other organizations in the sector, and before Public Administration and Elected people with the aim of defending the Company’s strategic interests.
RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PEOPLE:
REQUIRED ACADEMIC SKILLS: University Degree Languages: Local language and fluent English
Project Certification: PMP (Project Management Professional) or similar certification will be consider a plus Electricity Sector knowledge in renewable matters regulation will be consider as a high valuable plus
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
from 5 years in wind and solar development & construction.