Our client is an investor in renewable energy projects with a large portfolio in solar PV in Poland and a significant wind and solar pipeline in the country and also other countries in South and Central Europe. Currently, for their construction team, they are looking for an experienced PM with experience in wind energy project construction and delivery.
– To manage all organisational, technical and formal apsects of the project
– Stay in conctact with the investor, prepare and conduct meetings with investor representatives
– Manage budget and timeline of the electrical works together with other engineers
– Conduct selection and recruitment of new employees if necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
– at least 5 years of experience in wind farm construction
– an Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering degree and all necessary construction licenses to conduct and manage electrical construction works
– a very good level of English
– flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
– good negotiarion and organisation skills
– excellent communicator
We are looking for an Electrical, Electromechanical or Civil, Industrial engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a PM role in energy transmission and generation projects for an EPC company or investor. An at least upper intermediate level of English is requiered in the position. The person needs to start as soon as possible as the vacancy s quite urgent.
You will be working as part of an international team in large scale energy projects. The company offers the chance to grow within a very dynamic team, attractive benefits and salary.
Our client offers:
– Excellent prospects of development in an international structure with the best specialists in the field
– Very attractive salary and benefits