Our client is a solar plant EPC Services company part of a larger international group.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/commercial from an accredited curriculum
- Evaluate the EPC projects opportunities coming from headquarter, provide PFR support by preparing the technical specification and business proposal for bidding
- Evaluate the sales opportunities through EPC projects, provide equipment offer and implement sales actions, focusing on our HV transformer products
- Responsible for contract negotiation including EPC, subcontract and supply contracts
- Over 5 years professional experience in solar/energy/generation/T&D industry, T&D industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in a multi-national team, with persons in different countries
- Strong technical, analytical, business, financial skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Polish and English
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong contract negotiations experience