Our client is one of the largest Energy Generation companies in the world. Currently, they are looking to reinforce their Environmental department with an experienced Environmental Specialist. You will be working within an international team on projects that are under development, construction and operation in Romania. As an Environmental specialist you will cooperate with all the Company’s areas involved in the implementation of the environmental variable in the Company’s different activities to ensure the implementation of the Group’s environmental policy.
- DEVELOPMENT STAGE – cooperate in these areas which concern the environmental and archaeological aspects ofthe project as well as the environmental viability of the sites location
- CONSTRUCTION STAGE – cooperate in the supervision of the environmental follow up of all the projects since thebeginning of the construction until the end to ensure the fulfilment of all the environmental
- EXPLOITATION STAGE – cooperate with the installation to ensure the right management of the environmental variable of the Company’s
- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL PLAN – implementing the environmental plans with the use of theappropriate knowledge to ensure its application and fulfilment by the Company’s employees as well as by the external
- CONSULTANTS – coordinate the environmental works and studies made by environmental consultants to achievethe delivery objective in terms of deadline and quality.
- COORDINATION OF THE COMPANY’S ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY – cooperate in the actions that result from thefulfilment and application of the environmental
- DOCUMENTATION – control the documentation generated from the office’s regular work, adapting to the establishedquality standards to ensure an easy access to the
- COMPANY’S POLICY AND LEGAL FULFILMENT – applying with the use of the appropriate knowledge the security,environmental and quality plans to ensure their application during the performance of projects.
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Implementing the requirements of the Environmental Impact Statement for each Wind Farm.
- SUSTAINTABILITY – monitoring of transversal projects that comes from the European platform
Biologics Degree, Environmental engineering or Agricultural Sciences.
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years in environmental Project management.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE IN:
- Knowledge of the Environmental
- Knowledge tools geographic information as ARCGIS or similar
- Language: advanced English
- Experience in the energy sector would be preferred
Our client offers- an attractive salary and benefits package, private health insurance, trainings, company tools as well as the chance to grow within the organisation’s structure among other benefits