For an international company specializing in wind farm and solar plants construction and development of renewable energy projects in Poland we are looking for an experienced professional for the position of:
The perfect candidate should:
– Have at least 5 years of experience in managing environmental projects within the RES sector, wind energy project experience (EIA) is a must
– Degree in biology, environmental engineer or agrarian sciences
– Very good level of English
– Environmental knowledge of permitting, regulations and procedures during the development and project construction process
– Open for new challenges in a constantly growing organisation
– Cooperate with this area in what concerns the environmental and archaeological aspects of the project as well as in the environmental viability of the sites location
– Work in the supervision of the environmental follow up of all the projects since the beginning of the construction until the end to ensure the fulfilment of all the environmental specifications.
– Cooperate with the installation´ responsible to ensure the right management of the environmental variable of the company’s installations
– Having the knowledge and implementing the environmental plans to ensure it´s application and fulfilment of the company’s own team and external companies.
– Coordinate the environmental works and studies made by environmental consultants to achieve the delivery objective in terms of deadline and quality.
– Cooperate in the actions that result from the fulfilment and application of the environmental policies
– Control the documentation generated from the office’s regular work adapting to the established quality standards to ensure an easy access to the information.
– COMPANY´S POLICY AND LEGAL FULFILLMENT: Having the knowledge and applying the security, environmental and quality plans to ensure their application in the tasks.
Our client offers:
– A very attractive salary plus bonus.
– A complete package of benefits including trainings, private health insurance among others.
– The possibility to grow within a developing organization constantly expanding its project portfolio.