Our client is one of the largest players in the offshore sector and we are now looking for Commercial Lawyer.
Commercial Lawyer advise in all areas of the organization and its legal matters, paying particular attention to the needs arising from Business Development, M&A, Procurement and Finance.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial documentation including FIDIC and LOGIC contracts, supply agreements and confidentiality agreements.
- Analysis of complex and legal commercial issues arising from contract negotiations and existing contractual relationships.
- Managing and negotiating contractor claims.
- Advising on regulatory matters.
- Assisting with general legal enquiries from the business.
Degree in law required; membership in a bar association or legal chamber of legal advisers would be an advantage
Ability to read, write and speak professional English fluently.
5 years of experience in an international law firm or in house;
Experience in commercial litigation and/or commercial contracts (in the energy/infrastructure/ construction sector);
Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Analytical and critical thinking. Ability to negotiate, proactivity;
- Excellent communication skills;
- General MS Office knowledge;
- Have commercial litigation/contracts experience;
- Have strong drafting, negotiation and organisational skills;
- Be comfortable working on their own with an ability to make pragmatic decisions;
- Be a team player.