Our client is one of the key providers of renewable energy construction and engineering services in the world. Currently for their office in Romania they are looking for an experienced civil engineer with knowledge of the local market. Our client is offering initially a permanent one year contract, to later be extended depending on the project pipeline.
· Identification subcontractor for each project, establish relation and manage the relation;
· Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a subcontractor;
· Identification suppliers for each project, establish relation and manage the relation;
· Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a supplier;
· Site visit and technical evaluation of a site;
· Participation in tender process and logistic coordination of the process;
· Support the contractual management towards the Client, Subcontractors or any other stakeholders;
· Ensure the implementation on the site of the Integrated Management System Quality in order to accomplish with the corporate KPI’s target (Quality, Safety and Environmental);
Language proficiency: Native – Romanian and Fluent – English.
We are looking for an independent professional with ability to assess projects, with a good network of local contacts and service and subcontractors providers.