For an international investor in renewable energy we are looking for ASSET OPERATIONS ENGINEER- Back Office Specialist to join their team in Warsaw. This is a perfect role for a Dispatcher or Power Engineer willing to specialise in asset management and regulatory matters whilst having contact with legal, financial, regulatory and commercial matters.
- Communication with DSO about measuring devices and verification/confirmation of produced energy, green certificates and GoOs.
- Correspondence with DSO about technical issues and all other matters.
- Communication with URE about the registration of the generated green certificates and GoOs.
- Communication with URE for all issues related with the operation and compliance of the wind projects.
- Verification of quantities of electricity and preparation of invoicing statements.
- Preparation and signing excise statements to Tax Office – in coordination with financial department.
- Monitoring the process and verification of quantities of electricity and GCs registered in the company accounts in TGE and DM-BOS.
- Monitoring and supervision of Offtake agreements (electricity, GCs and GoOs).
- Execution of the sale transactions of electricity and GoOs in accordance with the offtake agreements.
- Execution of the sale transactions of GCs through DM-BOS.
- Reporting on the performance of the offtake agreements.
- Control and confirmation of all incoming invoices related with Balancing, grid access and own consumption.
- Co-operation and communication with the O&M Team of Group companies.
- Active monitoring of the energy market and all related activities.
- Co-operation and communication with financial departments of Group companies.
- Active participation in the development of a business plans for new projects – energy sales strategy.
- Acting proactively in the event of detection of possible threats and changes affecting the company’s commercial policy.
- Reporting of all the above activities to BoD/CM.
- Wide and general knowledge of wind energy production and energy market.
- Creative, open-minded and proactive.
- Expert of MS Office.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience on similar position.
- Speaking and writing in English.