Our client is one of the leading geothermal hearting companies and currently they are developing their operations in Poland. For their growing team, we are looking for a District Heating Engineer.
The position can be performed home-based from anywhere in Poland and requires frequent travelling and strong communication skills.
– Connect, liaise, and interact with heating networks operators to identify opportunities
to integrate geothermal heating into networks.
– Assist customers in understanding and comparing solutions available for their system
and troubleshoot issues that come up.
– Connect and work with the company’s technical team to understand customer needs and
network dynamics to optimize set up of geothermal operations.
– Attend seminars and trade exhibitions, conduct research and increase knowledge of
– Technical understanding of heating networks dynamics and processes.
– Solution oriented, ability to identify and envision opportunities in complex systems.
– Geothermal or subsurface knowledge an advantage but not a requirement
– Presentation skills with the ability to adapt messages for different audiences
– Able to communicate fluently in Polish and English
– Experienced level skills and hands-on experiences for infrastructure or process
– Technical sales experience or exposure to complex projects with long sales cycles
Attractive salary and benefits package
The opportunity to grow within an internaitonal organization and rapidly growing company