Our client is a construction company and a developer of wind and solar projects around the world. As a Developer of RES projects your focus will be on supporting the business development team with the potential deals/projects being developed by the whole team and with the origination of new leads, based on the market segmentation work already done by the local team.Overall, the role should be seen as an opportunity to sharpen analytical skills while getting exposure to ‘business development’ on in one’s career path, in the exciting Renewable Energy space.
Your scope of responsibilities will include:
- Purchase and acquisition of solar PV projects
- Develop solar PV and wind projects since Greenfield stage to Brownfield stage.
- Coordination with other areas in Company and advisors of development technical areas
- Economic and financial evaluation of solar PV and wind projects to define our development forecast and the projects expenses
- Review and include on project financial model the costs of compensation measures, mitigation and plan social for each project under development.
- High relationship with local authorities and community
- Integrate different components to develop projects: Environmental, Social, Technical, etc.
- Processing public land concession
- Develop a SIG system
THe ideal candidate will show:
- Drive, enthusiasm and strong performance bias. Pursuing goals beyond what is expected of them. A highly motivated individual. Proactive profile.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership over the tasks assigned.
- Solid understanding of projects development procedures.
- Structured thinker. Strong Analytical capability and appreciation of risk versus reward. Good understanding of project development and authorities
- Fast learner, ability to work self driven and independent in the day by day activities though in close cooperation and coordination with the regional and international Company teams.
- Flexible work attitude and ability to enter other projects and add value. Ability to deal with shifting priorities, different projects at the same time and working with decentralized teams in an international environment.
- Notable ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within development projects procedures focused on energy projects.Solar and Wind experience necessary
- Prior understanding of the PV and Wind market will be appreciated.
- Fluent in English and Polish
Our client offers and excellent salary plus benefits package, private health insurance, English language courses as well as the possibility to work in international project with a dynamic team of professionals.