Our client is one of the most important IPPs in Europe and the world. Currently for their development team they are looking for experienced developers or land acquisition specialists with experience in energy projects. In this role you will be able to work from home and will be offered a permanent unlimited contract by the company and attractive benefits.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE
– Explore new and relevant sites through targeted personal research or through results made available by the GIS Team, with public and private actors
– Develop and animate a network of business introducers
– Qualify projects with a view to integrating them into the development process
– Secure land through the negotiation and signing of promises of lease
– Represent the company with local public or private actors, state services and communities in order to make known and accepted projects and the company
– Initiate the launch of the procedures to apply for Single permit achievement coordinating the activities to set up all the docs in compliance with applicable law.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC SKILLS: School of Management or University Degree
Languages: Polish and English
Tools: SIG software, pack office
Excellent communication skills and contacts within local administration officials. Knowledge of local land lease and purchase procedures is a must. Knowledge in environmental permits will be considered a plus.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
3 years of experience in PV and Wind development, or similar requiring project management with communities