Our client is one of the largest investors in Offshore Wind projects in Europe and other parts of the world. For their growing team in France they are currently looking for a Deputy Package Manager for Foundations, initially to support 2 sites of 496 MW and then to work on other projects in Europe.
- Provide support in management of the FOU package (managing time, budget, scope, deliveries, quality, tenders, contracts, variation orders, claims, interfaces, HSE, resources, risks and stakeholders)
- Identify needed resources and allocate internal and external resources in cooperation with the Foundation Package Manager
- Support establishing and managing the package organisation
- Ensure optimum distribution of tasks between the members of the package organisation and that expert knowledge is used to the extent necessary
- Support the performance of HAZIDs, HAZOPs, risk assessments, internal reviews
- Ensure development and implementation of QA/QC and HSE procedures for the package
- Support the preparation of tender documents
- Support the development of the tender and necessary contract negotiations
- Ensure effective collaboration with Procurement, Legal, HSE, etc
- Support the Risk Assessment and Risk Management within the package, including the monitoring of overall risks and documented risk register. Support the identification and implementation of risk mitigation actions
- Support the Foundation Package Manager in design, certification, fabrication, installation, commissioning and take-over of the FOU package
- Support the documentation of design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of the FOU Package. This includes as-built documentation, safety assessments, inspection programme, input to decommissioning and operation & maintenance manuals.
- Provide Support in closing the FOU package, particularly with support on finalising the CAPEX account and handing over the asset to the O&M organisation
- Contribute to the implementation of all the technical and organizational risk reduction measures which derive from the application of the Project Quality and HSE management requirements on the work package where assigned, from the upstream stage of design through to the final delivery of the Asset and of its associated As-Built Documentation
- Master’s Degree with minimum five years of relevant experience in foundation design, manufacturing or construction for Offshore Wind Projects.
- Experience within technical and contract conditions (e.g. FIDIC) for Offshore Winds Projects.
- Good leadership skills (integrity, communication, adaptability)
- Fluent in English, French would be a plus