Our client is an international construction firm and investor in solar energy, with a large portfolio of projects in Poland. Currently for their Polish operations they are looking for a EPC Project Manager to lead the construction works of their projects in Poland. We are looking ideally for someone that could be based in or near Warsaw but any other location would be considered as well.
- Management of EPC Solar PV project program, project team and project contracts starting in the design phase through to O&M and client handover (PAC)
- Project preparation including technical due diligence, management of documentation, coordination of multifunctional project team, and communication with external stakeholders
- Project execution including cross functional coordination and with the construction management, coordination of acceptance procedures, and handover to the O&M and Post-Construction team
- Discussing and agreeing technical and commercial specifics internally and with the client (including variations)
- Monitoring project plans and project schedules along with contractor.
- Stay in contact with the PMO team, prepare and conduct meetings with contractor representatives.
- Overview contract processes and documents such as RFI’s and change orders, preparing them for management review and approval.
- Overview all contractor commissioning, quality assurance, and quality control work/reporting. Coordinate internal/external engineering support as needed.
- Provide initial evaluation of all Contractor payment applications to ensure accuracy relative to actual project construction status
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Academic degree, preferable in the field of renewable energies or engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Relevant experience within the EPC renewable energy industry in positions of responsibility.
- Solar project obligatory permitting proces
- A building licence for electrical or construction work – this is an advantage, but it is not required
- Hands-on experience in project coordination or a certificate in project management methodology is an advantage.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders
- English and Polish (native speaker or excellent command)
- Strong general computing skills such as Excel, MSWord, MS Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership and communication skills extend across all organizational and management levels.