Our client is now looking for a Construction Package Manager for its Offshore Wind Farms in France. For this role we are looking for an experienced professional in Offshore Construction Project Management with experience in large offshore wind infrastructure projects.
- Ensure the preparation of the offshore Construction site by:
- Evaluating the resources needs for construction management in cooperation with EPCI director,
- Preparing and negotiating contracts (e.g., site manning, crew boats, facilities, etc.)
- Planning and coordinating the activities on the construction site
- Supporting to prepare input and managing CAPEX budget (buoys, crew vessels ….)
- Manage site operation by:
- Communicating with local authorities, e.g., harbour master, captains….
- Managing Marine coordination and client representatives
- Managing communication with the on-board Marine Warranty Surveyor
- Managing the offshore construction site, being member of ERP organisation HSE department
- Ensuring the security and safety on the offshore site
- Supporting the contract and package managers in claims and variation orders management
- Implementing HSE policies and procedures on site together with HSE Department
- Participating in daily marine coordination meetings / permit to works
- Giving input to and follow up the installation and commissioning time schedules
- Involve the O&M Team during the commissioning and take over
- Contribute to the implementation of all the technical and organizational risk reduction measures which derive from the application of the Project Quality and HSE management requirements on the work package where assigned.
- Engineering degree in any relevant topic (Mechanical, Construction, Electrical, Maintenance…)
- At least 10 years of experience as construction manager, ideally with offshore experience
- Experience, knowledge, and competence equivalent to IPMA level C and/or PMI PMP
- Possesses good leadership skills (integrity, communication, relationships, persuasiveness, influence, adaptability, teamwork, decision-making and planning)
- Ability to handle multi-task and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in French and English mandatory, another language is a plus