The construction coordinator is responsible for the execution of Solar PV and/or Onshore Wind Farms (and associated infrastructures) projects, in the whole cycle of construction: from Investment Memo and/or start of tender of construction process up to start of construction (Pre-Construction), from start of construction up to Commercial Operation Date (Construction), and from Commercial Operational Date up to signature of Take over Certificate and handover to Operation & Maintenance (Pre-Operations). Ensuring compliance of execution of projects targets in terms of Health, Safety and Environment, Quality, CAPEX and Schedule according with the Company Business Plan and EU&BR E&C Department requirements.
- PRE-CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT:
- Management of the preparation of the construction of the projects from Investment Memo to start of construction, including:
- Planning of the construction.
- Constructability review of the projects.
- Give support in CapEx planning
- Construction readiness plan, including securing necessary internal and external resources to manage the construction.
- Reviewing of all technical documentation and relevant project documentation.
- Provide technical support during the whole tender of construction process, including review of the offers, technical assessments, clarifications with bidders and support during negotiations with bidders
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT:
Management of the construction of the projects from start of construction to Commercial Operation Date, ensuring compliance of projects targets in terms of Health, Safety and Environment, Quality, CAPEX and Schedule according with the Company Business Plan and EU&BR E&C Department requirements, including:
- Regular control, follow up and updates of the planning.
- On site management
- Management of contractors, including claims, ensuring compliance of the contracted terms and conditions.
- Management of technical assistance and/or specialist services.
- Management of interfaces across contractors.
- Management of changes.
- Management of administrative work.
- Contribution to communication plan.
- Reporting, including management of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Management of internal and external related construction stakeholders.
- Follow up and updates of the construction management plan
– Bachelor of Science in Engineering, preferably in electrical or civil works or similar.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in construction of onshore wind farms, solar PV, substations and high voltages lines.
- Relevant experience in construction of other renewable or equivalent projects in power sector is a plus.
- Experience working in a large-scale utility and multicultural environment is a plus.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / TECHNICAL SKILLS / SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- Construction Management.
- Project Management is a plus.
- Onshore wind and Solar PV regulations on the country.
- Onshore wind and Solar PV country´s market is a plus.
- Electric and civil works.
- MS Project.
- MS Office.
- AutoCad & GIS is a plus.
- Organizational skills (creating structure and order, boosting efficiency, and prioritizing task).
- Ability to report key indicators.
- Understanding and alignment with corporate culture and/or ability to adapt quickly to the corporate culture.
- Team worker.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to make rational decisions, even when under pressure.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to interact with suppliers.
- Strong sense of values and ethics, and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to work within approved budgets and under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results.
– Native Hungarian
– English – negotiation level
Flexibility and availability to travel regularly in the country and from time to time internationally.