We are looking for a person to manage and drive project calculations (“Sales Calculation”) of decisive Sales projects and to actively support the Sales approval process of Division Europe. The candidate will be a strong interface with the respective project teams to provide the most competitive offer to our customers.
The Commercial Sales Manager will work together closely with the responsible Sales Managers, Tender Managers and the Extended Sales Team of the projects. Together with the internal experts and departments, the Commercial Sales Manager will challenge, align and optimise the sourcing, financing, logistics, project execution and maintenance of the projects.
The Commercial Sales Manager will be part of the Global Costing and Planning team and will be reporting to the Director Commercial Sales Management.
· Actively support the Sales approval process of new deals in Division Europe
· Control and commercially optimize project calculations of defined projects in Sales phase
· Challenge and align with Extended Sales team, Global Costing, Sourcing, Operations, COE Office and other departments on all aspects of the project
· Create benchmarks and plan-is comparisons of all cost positions
· Perform and follow-up on target costing for defined focus projects
· Coordinate risk reviews along the internal Sales process and actively transfer risk mitigation measures to the customer contract negotiations
· Prepare management reporting and support Head of Commercial Sales Management in any commercial sales activities as required
· Technical background with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering and / or business administration or similar
· Several years of professional experience in comparable positions preferably in the Wind Industry or similar construction industry
· Strong business acumen with an eye for details and general understanding of the Wind Industry
· Affinity for complex (calculation) tools, VBA coding skills and SQL application skills beneficial
· Project Management experience appreciated
· Strong interface thinking approach
· Excellent English language skills, command of German and/ or Spanish beneficial