For our client, an international company specialising in renewable energy services and product development, we are looking now for a Commercial Project Manager to support the financial and commercial operations We are looking for professionals who have managed a large construction projects from the financial and administrative (office, legal) point of view, ideally with knowledge of SAP and a good command of German and English.
- Commercial and financial coordination during Project Implementation of international wind energy projects
- First contact person for all commercial issues of the project towards company’s customers as well as internal and external interfaces
- Contract Management of complex contracts including drafting of notices under the contract
- Cost and Asset Management on project level
- Management of risks and opportunities during execution of the project
- Handling of outgoing invoices to customer and incoming invoices from subcontractors and related cash flow planning
- Administration and handling of payment securities and issuing of respective documents
- Insurance and claim management
- Monthly reporting of project performance to Management
- Contributing to contractual lessons learned and providing feedback to Sales, Legal and Tender Management departments
- 4 – 7 years professional experiences in commercial project management
- Good understanding of financial / commercial processes
- Ability to develop strategies for the cooperation with customers and subcontractors
- Experience in the construction industry, ideally wind power, preferred
- Fluent in English. At least an advance level of German required.
- Degree in business administration or similar qualification
- Experience in working with SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with FIDIC Yellow and Silver Book projects preferred
- Ability to work in multinational teams
Our client offers a permanent employment contract, yearly bonus for performance and company tools, private health insurance among other benefits.