Mission: Commercial execution of wind turbine projects in close cooperation with a Project Manager
Consolidate, analyze and report Project CM (and its historical development) as well as further exposure to Project CM from risks and opportunities, ensuring stability of CM development by usage of contingencies and provisions
- Plan, invoice and timely collect cash from final customer, in close coordination with PM
- Process guarantees and payment securities under project, and ensure timely return or release of such • Cost owner for all commercial / financial cost items of a project, acting as interface between Finance Dept and Project Team
Capable of managing a number of projects simultaneously.
– Advance in MS-Office, SAP R/3.
– Independent, proactive and very well organized.
– Understand new concepts and adapt to new practices quickly and effectively.
– Be able to influence w/o authority in a complex environment.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial thinking; readiness to travel; ability to work both independently in own area of expertise and cross – functional as part of a team.
– Flexible and motivated to work in an international team
– Excellent communication, strong conflict management, negotiation skills and sales capabilities go along with conceptual and analytical thinking and a high level of customer centricity.
English and Spanish at fluent level
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in international Project Management preferably in renewable energy Sector
DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION,FINANCE OR ACCOUNTANTY, CONTROLLER OR ACCOUNTANT WITH PROJECT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE