Our client is a top construction company specialised in renewable energy construction (civil, electrical, installation). With presence in over 15 countries they have become on of the top companies in this area. Currently for their growing team in Romania, they are looking for a Civil Engineer with experience in construction and bid preparation.
- Identification subcontractor for each project, establish relation and manage the relation;
- Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a subcontractor;
- Identification suppliers for each project, establish relation and manage the relation;
- Technical evaluation of capacity and quality of a supplier;
- Site visit and technical evaluation of a site;
- Participation in tender process and logistic coordination of the process;
- Support the contractual management towards the Client, Subcontractors or any other stakeholders;
- Ensure the implementation on the site of the Integrated Management System Quality in order to accomplish with the corporate KPI’s target (Quality, Safety and Environmental)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: Civil Engineering Degree
- Professional Experience: Experience equal or greater than 5 years (overall) and 1 years in similar positions, experience in bid process.
- Knowledge/Specific Training: Domain as user of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SAP and planning software’s (Microsoft Project, Primavera, other); Holding civil construction licence;
- Language proficiency: Native – Romanian and Fluent – English.
- Used to work with international, multi-cultural teams, in multiple times zones;
- Good communication skills
- Resilient under stressful conditions and adverse environmental