Our client is one of the largest players in the offshore sector and we are now looking for Certification Engineer.
Certification Engineer will be a member of the Engineering team, within the Corporate Technical area. He/she will be responsible for verification/certification process through coordination of the transversal activities between the executed Project Stakeholders and appointed Certification Body throughout the entire lifecycle of the Project.
- Manage the delivery of the independent verification/certification for the Offshore Wind Farm project through 3rd Party review;
- Prepare and negotiate contracts with certification bodies, authorities and any other 3rd parties;
- Define certification requirements;
- Prepare, review and maintain project certification documentation and deliverables;
- Be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for activities between the Project Stakeholdersand Certification Body;
- Coordinate all Wind Farm Project certification related communication, documentation andinformation exchange with the certification bodies and Project Stakeholders;
- Review designs, installation, construction and commissioning documentation from certification perspective. Raise certification issues when appropriate and agree onalternative solutions with Package Managers and Technical Director;
- Assess the risk of the certification in the light of the different packages in cooperationwith the relevant packages leads;
- Liaise with other company functions, such Permitting & Development, to ensurerequirements, deliverables and deadlines are clear and feasible;
- Report the progress, status and risk of the project certification to Package Manager orTechnical Director.
Master Degree in Engineering. Other Master disciplines may be considered when backed-up by extensive professional experience
Strong command of English language, written and spoken. Other languages will be highly valued.
• Minimum 5 years of experience on technical coordination, project management or equivalent functions;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in dealing with certification management for Offshore Wind Farm Projects or Wind Farm components;
- Extensive knowledge of Polish and International certification standards and regulations is a must.
- Very good knowledge of Project Certification requirements, standards, tools and practices: (e.g. DNV-SE-0190, IECRE OD-502);
- Good understanding how the certification bodies work;
- Knowledge of local requirements and national standards for Offshore Wind Farmcomponents;
- Knowledge and understanding of the different stakeholders involved in the developmentand construction;
- Knowledge and understanding of the relations between various packages andcertification requirements;
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical design of offshore wind farms, HVsystems, LV systems, SCADA systems, etc., is an advantage.
- Ability to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to coordinate different internal stakeholders without hierarchical link;
- Strong communication skills at all organizational levels;
- Good planning and organization capabilities;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.