Our client is one of the leading construction and installation companies within the renewable energy sector, with a strong position in both solar and wind. They are now expanding their local tema in Romania and looking for a Business Development Manager to develop the relations with local investors and other potential clients within renewable utility scale projects.
Manage and develop the customer relationship and be responsible for improving the customer’s overall business to emerging market needs. Acting regionally and globally keeping customer experience and business relationship across different markets and according Group’s vision, strategy and guidelines.
- Handle contract negotiations in close collaboration with technical and commercial stakeholders of RES market to optimize overall value creation;
- Participate in and handle aspects of complex tender responses and contract negotiations for new service contracts while monitoring risk exposure, content of commitments based on operational capabilities, and the commercial aspects of the service business;
- Actively contribute to the development of the business offers, ensuring that the optimal product and solution are identified and offered to the customer;
- Negotiating and renegotiating contracts and provisions;
- Ensure deep understanding of customers’ portfolios and values to facilitate capture of customers’ business;
- Identifying all stakeholders of Wind and PV market and approach to new clients;
- Monitoring and analysis of market data, investor activities, assessment and development of new opportunities;
- Build, maintain, and improve customer relations and ensure that customer requests and needs are properly evaluated and addressed;
- Participation in presentations of service sales concepts to existing and new customers.
- Contribute to develop business plan and strategic goals;
- Proposal elaboration to the customers;
- Analyse business indicators, metrics and results;
- Identifying new targets and markets to ensure growing alinged with strategic goals;
- Ensure market research and plan development;
- Preparation of reports on current commercial activities;
- Monitoring of Wind and PV market;
- Analysis of technical and formal documentation of projects being the subject of tenders
The company offers:
- Attractive salary and bonus packages
- Company tools among other benefits