Our client is one of the leading IPPs and investors in renewable energy utility scale projects in the world with over 14 years of experience in Poland. Currently due to an expansion of the company they are looking for Asset Manager.
- Provide data for the preparation of the budget for companies under supervision, with the objective to maximize the profitability of the assets.
- Support on elaboration of management reports to follow-up on companies’ performance, from different perspectives: financial, technical, energy market, etc.
- Manage relationships with landowners for companies under supervision, and coordinate with relevant departments where needed.
- Prepare and deliver formal communication with landowners throughout the year.
- Manage obligations and compliance requirements for certain contracts under supervision, involving other departments when necessary or providing support when required. Ensure an adequate coordination with other company departments affected by these contract obligations.
- Manage landowners’ database.
- Support on energy invoicing.
- Landowner and other periodical payments.
- Provide support on institutional communication: ICPE inspections, mandatory public surveys, etc.
- SAP support to the team: POs, payments, etc.
- Support ad hoc to Senior Asset Manager
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations in collaboration with the Env. Department
- Drive acoustic measurement studies and optimise the operation of the wind farm with regards to noise compliance and production.
Land lease Management
- Manage land rights and negotiate any required addendum to the existing agreements
- Ensure best relationship with land owners
Liaison with Stakeholders
- Ensure liaison with Municipalities and other relevant local stakeholders
- Manage communication & sponsoring initiatives at local level
- Manage and drive resolution of claims arising from local stakeholders (TV, noise, etc.)
- Ensure follow-up of production & expenses with regards to the approved budgeT
The newly incorporated Asset Manager will bear transversal responsibilities among the following.
- Invoicing of the energy production and green certificates to off takers.
- Maintain and continuously improve the energy sale process
- Implement direct market access
Land lease Management
- Maintain and continuously improve land rights management tools and database
- Payment of land rights
- Elaborate incident claims and compile documentation for the insurance company
- Follow-up on claim incidents with the relevant counterparts
- Provide support on project companies’ administration in collaboration with the relevant departments.
- Investigate on business efficiency improvement opportunities over the portfolio, present business cases for management approval and drive implementation of the selected improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement asset management processes by leading specific improvement projects.
Budget and REPORTING
- Collaborate to the preparation of the yearly budget
- Collaborate to the operational reporting
REQUIRED EDUCATION SKILLS
- Business School, Engineering, or University Degree
- Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish (a plus)
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 4-8 years’ experience.