Our client is one of the leading investors in solar and wind energy in Europe with a solid position in Poland.
For its expanding office in Warsaw due to entering the phase of operations of newly build wind farms in the country they are now looking for an Asset Manager to lead all the company´s activities in this area.
Key Responsibilities in this position include:
Asset Production (kWh):
- Harvest photovoltaic and wind energy at the most efficient cost by maximizing production against expenses
- Work with operations center and field technicians to understand particular operational issues of individual plants
- Evaluate solutions with a critical eye to efficiency versus expediency
- Be able to articulate why plants are over or underperforming against expectations
- Track guarantees and other contractual obligations with counterparties
- Oversee annual budgets; review and sign-off on financial statements
- Manage the P&L of the plant. Interact regularly with accounting and finance to ensure accurate financials
- Manage and negotiate with associated vendors, as necessary
- Be ultimately responsible for the cash generation of assets
- Keep track of all maintenance issues, prioritizing them and managing them
- Working with the larger teams to develop efficient maintenance strategies across various portfolios
- Solar and wind plants are created and managed by various contracts (PPA, Lease, EPC, O&M, other revenue)
- Proactively understanding the contracts and how they relate and impact each other
- Respond to owners and contract counterparty requests for information
- Renegotiate, amend and solve contract issues, as applicable
- Ensure compliance with the various obligations in the documents
- Interact with and engage legal teams as needed for compliance/contract related issues
- Flagg missed opportunities or organizational efficiencies that can be gained
- Work within framework for legal improvement of contract creation
- Prepare reports as required in contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or its equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Wind energy experience is a must
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in asset management, project controls, scheduling, real estate, accounting, finance, contracts development and administration
- Key skills include real estate concepts, financial analysis, lease, sale, acquisition negotiations, basic knowledge of construction, strong organization , and prioritization
- Knowledge of the Polish market and legislations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Proficiency in MS office
- Detail oriented, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
- Fluent in English.
The company offers the opportunity to work only on a B2B contract an excellent salary plus benefits package including international health insurance, trainings, company tools and language courses among others. If you are interested in participating in this process don´t hesitate to send us youyr CV in English.