Our client is an international company and one of the leaders in solar energy construction and product manufacturing in the world. For their operations in Poland we are now looking for an experienced Service Technical Manager to manage the sites as well as the relationships with the clients. This is a trategic role, reporting to the Head of Service for Europe. Our client is currently undergoing a vast portfolio expansion, therefore the preferred candidate should be open to frequent travelling in Poland.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
|1. Develop the local region service strategy, provide service teams with a standardized set-up for success
2. Constantly assess service improvements and business opportunities to successfully improve customer satisfaction.
3. Monitor financials from a service perspective for the region, maintaining overview of cost savings.
4. Partner with EU team and Global HQ to define service and delivery objectives for Europe based on forecast.
5. Provide after-sales technical service support for sales team.
6. Make and sort out product technical questions and answers.
7. Communicate with R&D team on those market problem
We are looking for someone with: