Our client is one of the main offshore wind investors in the world with growing offices in Poland and a team of more than 30 employees locally. Currently for their office in Warsaw and their dynamic Finance Team, we are looking for an Accountant with experience in SAP.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- ADMINISTRATION AND ORGANIZATION OF ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTATION AND INFORMATION – Manage the financial and tax documentation; proper archive; keep in order and define rules improving access to information; keep proper additional registers with tax and accounting information.
- STATUTORY AND INTERNAL REPORTING AND INFORMATION SHARING – Participate in carrying out the relevant activities in order to prepare the statutory and internal reports; provide to internal and external clients with required information and give answer to the correspondent stakeholders involved.
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING – Prepare the bookkeeping (enter collections, payments, expenses, scheduling, invoices sent and received, control of assets, etc..) for holding and SPV companies, archive and update the necessary financial documentation, reconcile bank accounts and suppliers, provide information to prepare the documents necessary for monthly reporting as well as complete the official books for the Register of Companies, receive and check the payment and collection invoices for all the Group companies, guarantee that the financial statements give a true and fair view of the Company.
- TAX ACTIVITIES – Participate in preparation of taxes for the Group´s companies (VAT, income tax, special taxes, local taxes ,etc..).
- BANKS – Process the payments and collection invoices for the Group companies (remittances, transfers, writing checks, etc.).
- MANAGE THE PREPARATION OF THE ANNUAL REPORTS – Participate in internal and external audits. Carry out the relevant activities, in order to prepare the annual reports and deposit them in the register of companies
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP system are desirable
- Understanding of Local Tax laws and reporting.
- Advanced Excel based skills are essential.
- Demonstrable Business, economic and financial knowledge/experience.
- Between 2 and 4 years experience in accounting
- Experience in the renewable energy sector or capital intensive projects is considered a plus.
- Experience in large, multinational business is a plus
THE COMPANY OFFERS
Private medical insurance
Yearly bonus for performance