Our client is one of the leading wind energy companies in the world. Currently due to their expansion in Poland, they are looking for a Financial Specialist.
- Administrative and financial management
- financial accounting, preparation of annual financial statements; coordination of annual audit;
- profitability analysis, considering actual figures, and adjusting revenue and expense forecasts;
- support in the organization of the annual shareholders' meeting;
- support in the organization of the extraordinary shareholders' meetings; (collaborate)
- relationship with Owner’s shareholders and banks; preparation of reporting requirements with Owner’s shareholders and banks;
- information on extraordinary business events;
- clarification and securing all tax and economic purposes pursued by the wind park (tax advisor available);
- support during restructuring under applicable law, reorganization according to the shareholder decisions;
- relationship with banks.
- Reviewing and monitoring of short term, medium term and long term liquidity situation and forecasts in order to control and plan the future liquidity situation of the Owner.
- Managing and coordinating all of Owner’s obligations under the senior facility and shareholder loan agreements, including the reporting obligations, compliance certificates and financial model updates in accordance with the senior facility agreement.
- Accounting or Finances degree.
- 3-5 years experience in Polish company subsidiary of a foreign entity or working in an accounting department.
- Good English.
- Knowledged of Symfonia/SAGE. Advance in excel and high computer skills would be a plus.
- Willing to work in an office (of course, under some special circumstances home office will be possible).
- Living in Gdańsk or surroundings.