Our client is one of the leading energy groups in the world, now building their team in Hungary. To support their financial team, they are looking for an Accountancy Associate to lead and manage the accountancy area for the local operations.
The Accountant Associate will be responsible for all the accounting and tax activities the whole companies in the country.
- Ensure the monthly financial accounting closing of a group of companies, properly and timely.
- Prepare and analyze the financial statements of the Business Unit, in compliance with the accounting standards and regulations, in order to ensure their accuracy and reliability and allow decision making.
- Prepare the official annual financial statements
- Be permanently updated about all the accounting and tax issues that could impact the business
- Identify and promote the necessary changes in administrative procedures and/or in the information systems in order to adapt them to changes in accounting or tax legislation
- Interact with external entities such as tax authorities, external financial auditors, tax and accounting consultants and advisors
- Collaborate with corporative accounting and consolidation department, delivering relevant financial information to prepare the consolidated accounts.
- Calculate all relevant taxes and ensure that all necessary forms are filled properly and sent to the tax authorities timely.
- Follow up on payments of taxes in order to ensure management of the entire process.
- Ensure that all the companies, in every moment comply with tax codes obligations
- Produce accounting and taxation analysis, to support the decision making process
- Management skills: Manage the team of Accountancy of the Business Unit. Inter-personal skills are required to follow up all the relevant activities in a motivational way, enriching the team and taking the most of it.
- Qualifications: University Degree in Accountancy; Chartered Accountant, DSCG, CCA Master degree.
- Professional Experience: 5-10 y of experience in a senior position of accounting and tax in a leading company in the local market, preferably from the energy generation sector. Experience in audit (big 4) would be appreciated. SAP is a plus.
- Languages: Local language and English.
- Soft Skills: ethical, methodical, proactive, focused on results, team player
Bonus system for performance
Private health insurance