Our client is one of the leading developers and investors in large scale wind and solar projects in the world with a solid and long-term presence in Italy. Currently for their Legal team they are looking for Junior Legal Counsel to be based in Milan.
You will mainly have the opportunity to support the Legal team in the following functions:
- Drafting, Reviewing, and Negotiating Real Estate Contracts (i.e. surface, lease, other agreements with landowners);
- Corporate legal (i.e. drafting minutes of the board and general meetings, powers of attorney).
- Mark-up and management of all types of contracts with focus on financing agreements, Service, EPC, O&M and asset management contracts as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements, guarantees;
- Obtaining/maintaining the Company Group companies Rating di Legalità according to the law;
- Assistance and implementation of models, review of the company’s notices and policies;
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Law from an Italian or European university.
- Admitted to practice law in Italy.
- 3/4 years experience in energy/regulatory/commercial department of a top tier law firm, in-house secondment (in a renewable energy company would be a plus). Ideally a combination of law firm and in-house experience.
- Proactivity and commitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and appetite for collaboration and problem solving.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish would be an asset